Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Posted by Picasa


Easter kindof snuck up on us this year...I guess with everything else going on it was almost forgotten entirely! Spring Break started for us on Wednesday of last week, as long as the weather was nice the kids came outside with us for most of the days. On Wednesday night we dyed eggs. On Thursday night Gabe got invited to spend the night at Aaron's house (a neighbor up the street), so then Sophia wanted to spend the night someplace so I took her over to Grandma and Granddaddy's house.

While Tony was running errands earlier in the week I had him pick up a few goodies for the kids' baskets, and I went ahead and ordered candy from See's for all the grandparents and great grandparents (plus a box for Tony and I) the candy is so good I just couldn't resist! Tony surprised me with this lens for our camera!
Mom and Dad had house guests in town (relatives from WV) so Sophia and Gabe had cousins to play with...we even let Sophia spend the night at Nana and Poppy's house on Easter night so that Kendra and her could spend somemore time together.

On Easter morning I went over to get her and then when we came back home she hunted for her basket and the eggs they dyed earlier in the week, at around 11:00 am we headed over to Gram's to get ready for Easter dinner. All the cousins got to play together and the adults chatted.

After we got Grams' house was cleaned up we came home and moved a few loads of wood.