Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kindergarden Registration, Spring Conference

After delivering milk all day with Curtis (since one driver broke his ankle and the other one has kidney stones) all available employees were dispatched to deliver milk today. We got back to the farm just in time for me to get to the elementary school to get Sophia registered for school in the fall (can you believe my baby will be going to school?)

While I was there I decided to see if Ms. Perrel could conference with me (since my scheduled conference on Monday was cancelled due to the snow). Things went well, Gabe is above grade level in every area but on his writing. He needs to improve on his sentence structure, his capitalization and punctuation and spelling. He has gotten interested in my blog and so I set him one up under my account and he has been typing on that...we will see how long this lasts...